MD35 Procord System
Ideal for both office based or mobile vascular labs the MD35 Procord System combines three modalities into one convenient console. These modalities include a 5MHz bidirectional Doppler, a photo plethysmograph, and a pneumo plethysmograph. For most common peripheral vascular testing procedures performed today the MD35 Procord System provides a reliable and efficient instrument choice with a small footprint. Using the same dependable technology found in all Hokanson instrumentation, the MD35 Procord System provides the user a compact solution for virtually any testing situation. The MD35 has ten calibrated gain settings, selectable AC or DC coupling for both plethysmographs, and a two speed chart recorder. The MD35 Procord System also has the ability to connect to a computer (using our NIVP3 software) giving the user a computer interface and the benefit of computer generated patient reports. This MD35 Procord system includes:
* Bifocal and bidirectional 5 MHz doppler transducer, phototransducer and pneumo hose.
* Two SC12 and Two SC10 straight segmental cuffs
* One CC17 contoured thigh cuff, one UDC 1.9, one UDC2.5, one UPC2.5 and one DP 2.5 (digit cuffs)
* One DS400 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
* One RD2 rapid cuff deflator
* Three rolls of gridded chart paper and one tube of Ultraphonic Coupling gel.